wallstreetesq., Attorney
Experience:  10 years, Corp litigation, Of Counsel to several global and nationwide corporation

I bought a business with the Property, I got SBA loan to buy

I bought a business with the Property, I got SBA loan to buy the property, but im afraid that the old owner has any fake documnent to steal my identity and transfer the deed into his name again, is there a way to protect my business against this kinda thing, my business is in michigan, please advise.
do you have a mortgage or title insurance?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Yes, i have mortgage under an LLC company owned by me, but could the former owner has transfer the LLC shares under his name?
the only way he could do this is by having a notary sign off stating you the president signed off, it would be a felony criminal act. You may want to put the deed into a new corp, and file a personal mortgage, which is owned by you directly so even if the previous owner did commit an act of fraud he could never sell without paying your mortgage off.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
do i need a lawyer to do that?
a real estate lawyer or a title company can do this, a mortgage is an easy form and can be found on several free form websites. A deed transfer can be done by you by going to the town records and filing it.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

can i get your phone number, in case i need your advise, how much do u charge per hour

we cannot do that, you can ask for me through this service, I will be glad to advise you.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

is there a way to find you through this service, if i want to ask you any question later?

yes just ask for Kumar Paturi Esq.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Thank you Mr Paturi