INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Experience:  LICENSED BUSINESS LAWYER
11313492

I bought a new Mazda3, I worked with two defferant salesmen

I bought a new Mazda3, I worked with two defferant salesmen that both stated that the car came with a satilite radio. One even told me that it comes with a one year of satilite service. There is a Satilite button on the dashboard, because of this and what the sales guys told me I assumed it had a radio installed. It does not have a satilite radio installed. I return to the dealer yesterday and they told me I would need to pay approx $750.00 to have the satilite radio installed. Is there anything I can do to get the radio install? Or even return the car.
Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX
Category: Business Law
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 7 years ago.
Is the radio listed in the contract?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
What was the question you had?
Whether the radio not provided was listed in your contract or otherwise included in writing?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

I bought a new Mazda3, I worked with two defferant salesmen that both stated that the car came with a satilite radio. One even told me that it comes with a one year of satilite service. There is a Satilite button on the dashboard, because of this and what the sales guys told me I assumed it had a radio installed. It does not have a satilite radio installed. I return to the dealer yesterday and they told me I would need to pay approx $750.00 to have the satilite radio installed. Is there anything I can do to get the radio install? Or even return the car. Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX

This is a new car

If it was part of the contract and misrepresented to you, you can pursue the following options
1. complaint to dept of consumer affairs
2. complaint to the BBB
3. lawsuit in small claims court