Here is the language of the tentative decision (less the names of the parties involved):
"[Company A] wrongfully profited by the use of [Company B]'s proprietary information and wrongfully interfered with the existing and prospective contractual relationship which resulted in economic loss to [Company B] in the amount of [$1,XXX,XXX.XX].
"The Court further finds that [Company B] has established by clear and convincing evidence that the conduct of [Company A] which caused harm to [Company B] involved fraud, malice and oppression. Accordingly, based upon the evidence presented relating to the net worth of [Company A], the Court awards punitive damages in the amount of $X000,000.
"The Court further finds that the defendants shall be enjoined from the use of [Company B] materials in the course of sale...further enjoined from marketing...at any of the locations identified in [Company B] materials."
--Note: Company A is still doing business. There are a few days left before a final judgement or settlement
is made. Talks of settlement include a lump sum payment along with monthly payments and collecting accounts receivable. Also, adding a stipulation that if Company B defaults that the judgement becomes enforcable immediately. How do you recommend we structure it to ensure we get paid and they don't default?
Does that help clarify? Anything else?