Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.
18572087

I am a neww store owner and i will like to get some policies

Customer Question

I am a neww store owner and i will like to get some policies for my store please
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 7 years ago.
What type of policies?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I am opening a store and I need some store policies for it. example, no cash refund store credit only etc. I just need something professionally done. Thank you
What you are asking cannot be done through this forum and especially not for $40. The policies on your refunds and such can be what you make them and you can simply write them up or copy them from other stores (which is what most stores do), but if you want things like this professionally done you need to physically sit with an attorney and discuss each policy you want specifically and an attorney will charge you about $150 an hour. You do not have to click on accept and I am doing this as an information request so you do not have to pay.