I did not pass my medical board exam in 2008 by 1 point. I

I did not pass my medical board exam in 2008 by 1 point. I questioned the exam format in that the computer based exam allowed for changes in test answers by "clicking" anywhere on the page. I was told this was the equivalent to stray marks on a scantron answer sheet and that they would not review the test format. Yet this year the format changed to prevent the same errors of the previous year. Any chance I could force a negotiation in terms of a passing grade? I don't want to practice Internal medicine but need the IM board pass to challenge the hematology exam.
Thank you for the question. I do not see a successful appeal on the basis you mentioned. What you should insist on is that the exam be reviewed again by hand to confirm the score as the slightest error could turn this into a passing score.