What can be done against an advertising company that promises

What can be done against an advertising company that promises to "guarantee" you a number of hits on a website they also sold you, when you find out that they are most likely generating the hits themselves? I have tried disputing the charge to my credit card with the credit card company, I'm on my third appeal, and the company says I can't cancel my contract with them since I signed the contract for their services, which I called to cancel the very next day and was told that they were already in production on my domain name, web site and TV commercial. Any suggestions?
Good evening. Have you paid this company money? How much are your damages?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Yes, there was a charge of $300.00 for the web site, and $9975.00 for the advertising. Part of the package was the guarantee of hits, submission to 5,000 search engines (which my computer friend doesn't even think there are that many), production of a TV commercial that any two year old could have put together (which included no air time). I know I was stupid, I was going through an extremely rough financial period and thought this was a way to generate some income.
You can demand a refund based on breach of contract, fraud, concealment, misrepresentation and unjust enrichment. You can further complain to the BBB and department of consumer affairs. You can also sue for your money back on these grounds and you can retain a lawyer on a contingency fee basis to pursue this claim for you.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Do you think creating a blog, asking for more consumers if they have had the same experience would be valuable?
No and in fact counter productive since you could inadvertently expose yourself to defamation claims. Focus on your injuries and pursue recovery as discussed. Kindly accept my answer
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
How would I go about finding an attorney that would handle this on a contingency basis? I am almost as interested in "beating the bad guys" as getting my money back. Any suggestions?
You can locate local consumer protection and business litigation counsel to do so locally on and