Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.

Does someone who is not licensed or bonded have the right to

Customer Question

Does someone who is not licensed or bonded have the right to file a lein on a active listed property when the owner of the property did not contract this person knows nothing about this person only that i who has been hired by the owners, on my own, hired this person to do some work for me. work that was in fact done so poorly it had to be done again by someone else. documentation of this alligation is available. Thank you for your attention in this matter. I look forward to hearing back from you.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 7 years ago.
Could you provide that a bit more as to the facts of this situation? Who exactly was hired and by whom? What type of work was done? Who redid the work and how expensive was the work ?