My husbands corporation has a bank loan which is personally

My husband's corporation has a bank loan which is personally guaranteed. They are seeking to have the yearly renewal of the loan, however, I don't want to pledge my half of our personal assets. Can my husband pledge only his half of our personal assets? Thanks.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 7 years ago.
If you did not sign a personal guaranty, you do not need to pledge your assets at all.   He has signed a guarantee and he too need not pledge his assets. In other words, the guarantee speaks for itself.   
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
But if the loan were defaulted on, that means that the bank can come after my assets as well as my husband's assets?
If he personally guaranteed the loan during the marriage your assets would be at risk.   If signed it before the marriage, they would not be.