I am a general contractor who employeed a roofing company to

I am a general contractor who employeed a roofing company to do some jobs for me. The roofing company had an employee they believe was stealing company funds. I have lien wavers showing I paid in full. I am now being harrassed to produce cleared checks to show I paid. Wouldn't the lien waver issued by their company be my reciept? I gave them copies of the the lien wavers and they still are not satisfied and now threatening me. What are my legal rights?
Category: Business Law
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 7 years ago.
That is strong proof. You can also sue and file a police report concerning the thefts.   
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

My company has not been stolen from. The roofing company I contracted and paid to do some jobs for me suspects a theft in their company. They want proof that i paid them for the jobs they did. I showed them the wavers and they say it's not enough they want cleared checks from my bank account. Do I have to produce these?

You should provide them as proof.   
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
So lein wavers are not enough. I must provide cleared checks? what if I paid cash?
It is not an absolute rule but you should provide whatever evidence you have of payment to avoid having the issue turn to litigation.   
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thank you