Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.

This is about business not family It is regaurding a product

Customer Question

This ? is about business not family It is regaurding a product disclaimer.. I have 3 patents and want to put them in production and put some people to work any help I would be Grateful
Category: Business Law
Expert:  John Henderson replied 7 years ago.
<p>I need to know a few details.</p><p>Tell me about the products.</p><p>XXXXX XXXXX</p>
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
one is a unfinished hobby and craft table that the top closes down... The other is a mechanics moble base cart that if used incorrectly could damage car or hurt the users hands and if used real stupidly could acually fall and cause head injuries... I'm planning to send a instuctional dvd or video with warnings attatched to product.. All I really want to do is put our country to work and help people in need ... I could sell to Snap on tools but I don't want $250K and I don't want to get sued THANKS
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
So I'm still not getting a answer I'm not looking to sue you or anyone else Do you consider the fine print your answer ???
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
So if I started a company with LLC and under that company name purchased mechandice from my patent would I then be more protected from law suits ???