Law Pro, Attorney
Experience:  20 years experience in business law - sole proprietor, partnership, and corporations
11688690

My question is related to the adult entertainment industry.I

Customer Question

My question is related to the adult entertainment industry.
I have a question which involves several parts.
1) I have a 2257 Compliance Agreement. I need it modified in the following ways.
a) My 2257 Compliance Agreement form is geared for models who will be making videos and the agreement contains a "Production Date". My models will be performing live webcam sessions on a daily basis so there wont be a specific "production date". I need to know what would go in place of a "production date" or can this field be simply removed from my 2257 compliance agreement.

2) If the models working for me are not from the USA but they are from another country such as Thailand what content needs to go into my 2257 compliance agreement for it to apply to them?

3) If I am hiring a model from another country, what ID's are valid to use?

4) What exemption statement can I use for the "safe harbor" exemption?

4) Please provide me with references to the laws which cover all of my questions
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Business lawyer replied 5 years ago.
I can do this for you if you like but, with references to the controlling laws, I will need at least an 80 dollar fee. This will take about two hours. Let me know if you want to do that, or if you want to wait for someone else.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
If i remove the request for the references can you do the job at my price?
yep. I can. It may be tomorrow morning however. If that is acceptable, than I can help you out. Otherwise, I will opt out.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
If I pay you 80 dollars, can i ask you 2 additional questions plus get the references?
What are the two questions?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
the only other question would be: to review my website and make sure its in compliance including my privacy policy / terms and conditions.
That will be fine. See you first thing tomorrow. Make sure to request me. Remove this question and post a new one requesting me at the higher rate.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I haven't completely made up my mind. I am strongly considering just to have you answer question #1 and providing the references. The questions regarding foreigners, etc can wait..