Is it possible to request a resignation or ask for impeachment

Is it possible to request a resignation or ask for impeachment of an officer on the board of directors from a busines known as Libertytree Campground Owners and members Association for breaking restrictive covenants or the Bylaws?
Category: Business Law
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 7 years ago.
You are free to do so of course. You can also sue the board and director for such violation which may prompt such action or have a lawyer send a letter to that effect. see
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
In your opinion what should the members of the association do?
If evidence of misconduct is produced they should press the person at issue to resign and avoid exposing them all to liability.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
The bylawys state under compensation of officers: No officer will receive any compensation for services performed for the association. The secretary of the board is now a paid employee of the association working as a lifeguard. Does this qualify for evidence of misconduct?
It does not since he is not being paid in capacity as officer but as a lifeguard. It would be a violation if it held that an officer may not hold another post which is paid. Kindly accept my answer.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I am the office secretary for the association and therefore a paid employee. Does this disqualify me to run for a position on the board? I am also a member of the association.
From what you mentioned it does not since you are not paid for your services on the board.