Richard - Bizlaw
Richard - Bizlaw, Attorney
Experience:  30 years of corporate, litigation and international law
18695994

ALONG THE SAME LINES AS THE LAST QUESTION. HOW ILL EMPLOYEES

ALONG THE SAME LINES AS THE LAST QUESTION. HOW ILL EMPLOYEES IN THE MEDICAL OFFICE HAVE TO BE TRAINED REGARDING PRIVACY? WHO WOULD DO THE TRAINING?
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Richard - Bizlaw replied 7 years ago.
I do not know what the last question was. However, for HIPAA training there are a number of options. You can bring in an outside trainer. You can also obtain online training for your staff. How you handle the training is a function of your resources. You can have one person get trained on HIPAA compliance and then train the rest of the staff.

You will also as part of the HIPAA compliance process have to make sure your procedures for handling HIPAA sensitive information ensure maintaince of HIPAA privacy requirements.

If this answer is responsive to your question, please accept it. That is how we are compensated. I would also be appreciated if you provided feed back on your view of the answer. Finally, if the answer was especially helpful you can provide a bonus. If I can be of further assistance or you have other questions in the future you can ask for me and reach me at this site.

This communication is not intended as legal advice. A local attorney should always be consulted for legal advice. No client/attorney relationship is intended or created by this communication.