Maverick, Attorney
Experience:  20 years of professional experience

How do I present a business contract for services as a Registered

How do I present a business contract for services as a Registered Nurse First Assistant to a Surgeon?
Are you looking for a form agreement to fill out?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
A form agreement may be exactly what I am looking for. My position is
offering my surgical assistant services to a group or individual surgeon that will delineate my responsibilities & job expectations while providing an agreed upon salary & benifits package to include a termination agreement by either party, with a minimum of 90 day notice that would also include separation salary payment for that 90 day period.
Hope I'm explaining myself effetively & my apologies for the late reply. My son came by to take me out for a get together.
Took me a bit, but I finally found you a free one that you can use and modify as you see fit. Please go to this link:

JA experts are not permitted to have outside communications with JA customers. However, you may be able to find a health care law attorney to assist you in your area by going to or

Please click “ACCEPT” so I may get credit for my work. If you have a couple of follow-up questions I would be happy to address them for you after that at no additional charge.