Apparently, no one in customer service has communicated this to you, however it is the apparent consensus of the justanswer.com legal community that your question is substantially underpriced.
I only glanced at the question, but you appear to have upwards of 80 questions. Answering them all would require at least an hour. In the same time period any one of us experts could answer 10-30 other questions, which would generate between $75 and $225.
BotXXXXX XXXXXne is that you will have to either reduce the number of questions, or increase your offer substantially, if you expect to get any attention.
Just my 2 cents here. But, I don't want you spinning your wheels.
Do you have a deadline for this?
10. Under the stakeholder interest theory of the social responsibility of business, a business has obligations to both shareholders and employees, but not to others.
carried out by the estate of the offeror, such as the sale of property of
future and to establish laws that address all situations before they arise.
16. The Uniform Commercial Code is a source of contract law that has been adopted by only a minority of the states.
business, it is improper for a business to undertake charitable acts for
the benefit of society if doing so reduces profits.
19. A principal does not need contractual capacity in order to appoint an agent.
it was made in jest, cannot result in a contract.
than six feet tall. Bob applies for the job, but is not hired. Which is true? (d)
6. The following courts were common in England before the founding of the United States except(c)
24. There are extensive federal regulations covering airplanes and pilots. Assume that the state of Missouri passes a statute containing numerous requirements, some conflicting with the federal rules, covering the licensing of airplane pilots and the operation of aircraft. A pilot's constitutional challenge to this statute would most likely succeed on the basis of: (a)
25. Which of the following are ways that a partnership can be created? (e)
50. Which court systems have a three-level system, with a trial level, appellate level and Supreme court, or court of last resort, at the top? (b)
DISCLAIMER: Answers from Experts on JustAnswer are not substitutes for the advice of an attorney. JustAnswer is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Expert above is not your attorney, and the response above is not legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains.
The responses above are from individual Experts, not JustAnswer. The site and services are provided “as is”. To view the verified credential of an Expert, click on the “Verified” symbol in the Expert’s profile. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service (last updated February 8, 2012).