Hello, I sold an item on ebay and I clearly stated the terms

Hello, I sold an item on ebay and I clearly stated the terms and conditions and the customer is claiming that the items were broken in the shipping. The customer was offered insurance but she refused to purchase the insurance offered. I clearly posted on my listing that all sales are final and I do not accept returns. The buyer escalated the problem to paypal and opened a dispute. I explained to paypal the problem and told them to resolve this issue the right way. Paypal should know that ebay is an actual contract that the buyer agrees too once the commit to buy is accepted. I am a business major and I understand contracts. I feel that paypal has breached this contract by accepting to go in the buyers favor. I would like to know if I can sue paypal for breach of contract.
I dont see a claim against paypal but you can still pursue the other side to the transaction under contract theory by lawsuit.