How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask FLCORPLAWYER Your Own Question
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 4634
Experience:  23 Years business & securities law, NY and FL bars. SEC all states.
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
FLCORPLAWYER is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

We are a Condo Association Inc. already incorporated for some

Customer Question

We are a Condo Association Inc. already incorporated for some time in FL and want to offer Timeshares in our building. We need help with Timeshare Documentation such as Public Offering Statement, Timeshare Instrument and Purchase Contract that can be sent in to the State of Florida with their DBPR Froms 6000- and .10
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  FLCORPLAWYER replied 8 years ago.
My advice is that what you are doing is well beyond the scope of a lay person to perform and errors in the documents will come back to haunt you. Timeshares have so many complaints lodged against them every year that they come under maximum scrutiny from the state and if there is a dispute it is your association that is going to end up being sued. Have the attorney who handles your association matters prepare and file these documents on your behalf.