Ellen, Attorney
Experience:  25 years of experience helping people like you.
9968427

I have a final exam in Bus Law 415 and I was wondering if I

I have a final exam in Bus Law 415 and I was wondering if I could get some help. It's a 50-point multiple guess. I haven't dug into yet, but I wanted to get started before I ran out of time. Its do Monday the 11th. Is this something someone can help me with?
May I suggest that you take a look at it first, see which questions give you trouble and which ones don't, so that we can concentrate just on the ones you need help with?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Okay - I just know myself and I didn't want to wait until monday night and try to get help, but let me go through what I can before getting back to you.
Fine! I'll respond when you post your questions.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Hi - I have gone through all the questions and have answered most. I was wondering if you could please take a look at these as I am not sure if I have answered correctly.

Please use this link. http://www.mediafire.com/?fny2j1pjnll

I have until tomorrow night.

Thanks, Jeff

The expert you were working with requested that I assist you. I shall have your answers shortly.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Good deal Thanks for the update!
I am done but I do not know how to save onto Mediafire. Can you explain or should I post here?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
http://www.mediafire.com/

Go to this site and click the BASIC upload file button. (it's under the big Green button) It will bring up a browser go to the file where you saved on your system and "upload" the file. It will then give you a link to copy and past. It's really pretty easy. Give it a try. If it doesn't work, send it to me here.

I hope that this uploaded properly. I will wait to see if you can open it.

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=42aa263dc3b01773a0f2f20c509059d91a67d9a3c909b505ce018c8114394287
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

I got it Thanks! One question. The first question # XXXXX - It looks like you chose "B" for Loretta and "A" for Tammi?

I think the answer needs to fit both cases. I was thinking the case could be heard in either state for both parties?

My answer stands. Here is why.

When a plaintiff brings an action, in order to have personal jurisdication over the defendant, the defendant must have a legal nexus with the jurisdiction where suit is brought. Loretta does not have a legal nexus with Nebraska, therefore she cannot be sued in Nebraska. Tammi has a legal nexus with Ohio as that is where she rented the unit and a legal nexus with Nebraska as that is where she lives.

Let me know if you have other questions.
Ellen, Attorney
Experience: 25 years of experience helping people like you.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Okay - I guess I didn't look at it that well. That fits "D". So I think I got it now! Sorry - I should have seen that earlier!

I guess I should have just checked "d". Thank you and good luck in your class.

Thanks for the bonus!