skelly151
skelly151, Attorney
Experience:  JD 20 years legal experience and 3 business related trials, licensed in OH, DC CA
8748477

How do I go about getting a small business federal grant as

Customer Question

How do I go about getting a small business federal grant as a first time business owner?
Category: Business Law
Expert:  skelly151 replied 7 years ago.
You need to go to the official source which is the SBA Small Business administration. They are a governmental entity and some of the stimulus money has been diverted to them to finance businesses so it is a good time to apply for a loan through them. Make sure the site you are looking at has .gov at the end.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Is this the only way to get this grant? Do I have any other options? What if my credit is not good?
Expert:  skelly151 replied 7 years ago.
this is the legitimate way. Your credit will not count horribly against your business.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Ofcourse I am asking for the legitimate way, that was not my question, but I understand. Thank you for your information.