J.Hazelbaker, Attorney
Experience:  Experienced and trained in the area of business law.

I have a retail wedding invitation LLC. I want to start a wholesale

I have a retail wedding invitation LLC. I want to start a wholesale wedding invitation LLC. On my business licenses, etc. it just states "stationery & gifts" it doesn't have retail listed on it. Do I have to fill out paper work to change it to a wholesale LLC? Also, it is a partnership type LLC, can I hire employees under that or do I need to change the LLC in some way to do that?
You shouldn't have to revise your purpose statement. It's broad enough to cover both retail and wholesale. If you were to revise it, I would simply add, "and for any purposes not inconsistent with state and federal law".

The information is provided for discussion and entertainment purposes only. I believe in helping people and answering their questions and providing information and solutions. To encourage and facilitate this practice, it is understood and agreed by the recipient that by opening, reading, accepting, and viewing this information, no attorney-client relationship has been discussed, agreed to or otherwise established. In legal matters, time is of the essence. As such, you should contact an experienced lawyer right away to protect your legal rights!

I appreciate your "Accepting" my answer if it has been helpful to you. Doing so allows me to continue helping in this manner. I will be available for follow-up questions should you have them after you click "Accept". Thank you.