FLCORPLAWYER
FLCORPLAWYER, Attorney
Experience:  23 Years business & securities law, NY and FL bars. SEC all states.
13539925

Ebay buyer got a new vacuum from me, when received he discovered

Customer Question

Ebay buyer got a new vacuum from me, when received he discovered that it's the wrong model number, i returned it paying both way shipping but when received it was used. I refused to refund 100% and offer a 50% discount they refused and open a dispute on paypal who refunded there money and beleived them and not me i have profe of purchase and a proof as an e-mail sent from the buyer stating that they have tried the vacuum before they returned it.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  FLCORPLAWYER replied 7 years ago.

You are right, and you are going to get nothing for it.

They could easily see that it was the wrong model without using it.

Paypal and e-bay are WHORES who will return the money to the buyer every time to avoid conflict. As between the merchant and the customer, to them the customer is always right.

They know that what you have lost is not worth going to court over for you, especially trying to sue somebody in another city, so they will treat you like dirt. You will learn a valuable lesson about e-bay and paypal and move on with your life.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
the supervisor in paypal said that i can take actions against the customer but he did not say how . Any other ideas?
E-mail paypal and tell them you want to make a claim against them for allowing the customer to ruin the merchandise and not pay. Attach an invoice.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
i tried and did send the actual invoice there answer was that anyone can send any invoice but that doesn't mean that the item is new
Gosh I hate ebay and paypal when they do this. They know you can't prove that you sent new merchandise.