I was terminated by AOL under false pretense. This service

I was terminated by AOL under false pretense. This service was my email address and calendar for my business which I lost possible contracts, new clients inquiring, appontments, ect.. Can AOL be sued for interfering with my business?
Category: Business Law
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 7 years ago.
HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. The other Experts and I are working on your answer. By the way, it would help us to know:

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I was accused by AOL of soliciting spam. I assured them that I have my own email list that people request to be on. I have been doing this for a decade and always have to go throught the hassle of explaining this to AOL. My assistant had forgot to send emails blind copy and it appears the list was stolen and being used by someone else. AOL would not reinstate me.
You can ask for its terms and conditions and protocol for cancellations. if they kept to such I dont see a claim here. If you stored private contact information, it should be returned to you. Consider a complaint to their legal department and a letter from a lawyer, but not likely worth litigation given the time and cost.