Jane T (LLC)
Jane T (LLC), Attorney
Experience:  Worked in corporation's law department; business formations, formalities, and other business matters
2911261

Hi Jane, It me again, still in pain but my professor will

Customer Question

Hi Jane,

It me again, still in pain but my professor will not allow me any additional time with my assignment can you help me with the following?

Jimmy Rogers, one of your clients, wants to start a small business in Florida. Prepare a PowerPoint presentation to outline for him the complete checklist of start up requirements and the appropriate government agencies to work with when starting a small business

Larry
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Jane T (LLC) replied 8 years ago.

HiCustomer

When do you need this?

Customer: replied 8 years ago.

Hi Jane,

By Saturday, morning.

Larry

DearCustomer

Okay. Did JA ever get to you that information about the bonus for the other question? Or, were you able to find the orange button on that question?

Customer: replied 8 years ago.

Hi Jane,

No JA never got tome on the bonus information for the other question. Where is the orange button located?

I do not have an orange button on my screen.

Larry

Customer: replied 8 years ago.

Hi Jane,

I just sent another message asking to to add the bonus, or how I could add it to this question for you, if you find out before I do please let me know.

Larry

DearCustomer

Here is the answer.

If JA has not yet gotten back to you, you can use this answer to leave me a bonus for the other question for any amount you wish. As I understand the process, once you click the green "Accept" button to pay for the question the same button turns orange and says "Bonus" you then press that and put in the amount you want.

Please click on the link above which will open up a new web page.

On the new web page click on the text that says "click here to begin download". This will open up a Word box. Click on the word "Open" in that box to open the file and read the answer.

SAVE that answer to your PC so that you can access it at any time.

Let me know when you are satisfied with the writing and I will then disable the link on this answer to prevent anyone else from viewing or seeing the response I provide here for you. This can help prevent plagarism.

Customer

Have you forgotten about this?

Hope you are okay.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.

Hi Jane,

I am back was in the hospital for my broken ribs, I had a rib puncture one of my lungs so I went through major surgery.

My professor, will not accept the answer since is so late, but I will accept the answer since I had you work on it.

I have some more question and another brief coming up, I will send them to you.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.

Hi Jane,

I have the following that I need help with but I do not want to post the question in the JA ask a question just yet until I know that you are online.

Debate if consumers should be entitled to greater protection than commercial parties when they enter into contracts.

Debate if consumers in third-world countries should be entitled to the same protections as those accorded by U.S. law to American consumers when buying goods from American companies.

DearCustomer

I am online now.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.

Hi Jane,

I post my questions for you.