Jane T (LLC)
Jane T (LLC), Attorney
Experience:  Worked in corporation's law department; business formations, formalities, and other business matters
2911261

The law firm is considering expanding its services into different

Customer Question

The law firm is considering expanding its services into different states. You have been selected to perform research as part of a committee that is tasked with contracting employees to support the expansion. Specifically, you have been assigned to research whether there are any federal laws, statutes, or constitutional clauses that will or may affect this expansion.

Objective: List and describe the functions of law.
Describe jurisdiction of courts and venue.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Jane T (LLC) replied 5 years ago.

DearCustomer

I can complete this for you today.

Do you need any citations?

Must citations be in APA or MLA format?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Yes, citations and I also need it in the APA format.

DearCustomer

Okay. I will have this for you later today.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
OK, Thanks!

DearCustomer

Here is your answer.

Please click on the link above which will open up a new web page.

On the new web page click on the text that says "click here to begin download". This will open up a Word box. Click on the word "Open" in that box to open the file and read the answer.

SAVE that answer to your PC so that you can access it at any time.

Let me know when you are satisfied with the writing and I will then disable the link on this answer to prevent anyone else from viewing or seeing the response I provide here for you. This can help prevent plagarism.

Jane T (LLC), Attorney
Experience: Worked in corporation's law department; business formations, formalities, and other business matters
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
PERFECT!!

DearCustomer

Thank you.

If you need more legal or homework, or writing help you can ask for me, Jane T(LLC).

I have deleted the link so that it no longer works (so if you did not already keep a copy let me know ASAP).