Colorado C corp. Have 50,000 in debt obligations. I form a

Colorado C corp. Have 50,000 in debt obligations. I form a new company and sell incomplete software code (for a new application) to the new company to finish and sell it, asking not for cash but royalties on future sales. If things do not work out for the original corp, what obligations/problems are faced with the new company relative to the original companies debt?
The creditor can seek to pursue the new corporation if it can show one is the alter ego of another. It is not an easy task for the creditor who would need to show the 2 corp are the same, that the 2nd was created to avoid a creditor and that the 2 share the same principals, address, phone, accounts.