skelly151, Attorney
Experience:  JD 20 years legal experience and 3 business related trials, licensed in OH, DC CA

A co-worker of mine recently printed a blog off of my MySpace

A co-worker of mine recently printed a blog off of my MySpace [which is set to private but I was "friends" on MySpace with this co-worker, I no longer am after this incident] and turned it in to our supervisor. She seems to think that the blog is about our supervisor; the blog mentions no personal or company names, she is just assuming based on the content that it is about our supervisor. She has no proof whatsoever to base her assumptions on. I'm wondering if there is any legal ramifications against her or my employer if they use this against me?
She was a friend at the time she read it so there is no invasion of privacy claim. Since there is no name to connect it to your supervisor simply deny that it is about her and if they try to use it against you go to the superiors in the company and tell them your side of the story. That is what your remedy is.