Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
Experience:  Practicing for over 20 years and helped a number of businesses with litigation.

I need an expert opinion regarding the state of NC laws and

I need an expert opinion regarding the state of NC laws and a DLP program VA.
I'm not sure if your question was cut off, but there appears to be insufficient information to answer. Would you like to provide some additional information so that we can try and assist you?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

This is a sensative matter I'm not sure you can assist. LINK

I read your info and certainly understand your position. I do think you have a right to appeal the decision and view all of the evidence. However, you would be much better served by hiring an attorney to assist you because there are a number of constitutional concerns involved here.

The issues are the same in your case across the country with only minor deviations.

One issue that you will want to speak to your attorney is about is the school's definitions of "AD". Any ambiguities in their definitions will work in your favor. Based on your facts I don't see any violation here, and think if you have a professional assist you then you are likely to prevail.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you. I believe I have answered all of the questions you asked so I would request that you please click the ACCEPT button so I receive credit for my work and leave feedback if you have a chance. Please consider clicking "BONUS" as a nice way of saying "thanks" for a job well done, although this is neither required nor expected. Please remember that we can only base our answers on the information you provide and sometimes a misunderstanding as to what you are looking for or already know occurs so feel free to ask additional questions. Please be aware that my answer is not legal advice, it is merely information and no attorney client relationship has been formed. You should always contact a local attorney for legal advice.

Several customers have asked how they direct a question to me in particular. If you specifically want me to provide information for you just put “FOR TEXAS ATTY” in the subject line and I will pick up the next time I am online.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thank you.
Good luck to you. Thanks for the ACCEPT and the BONUS.