Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  All corporate law, including non-profits and charitable fraternal organizations.

We joined an Investment Consortium and invested our money for

We joined an Investment Consortium and invested our money for a 50/50 split in the Forex Market. We were required to form a corporation in Colorado. The Owner sold out the Consortium without informing the members of Consortium of this sale. We never received a copy of the original document signed by Active Trader News, Inc. (Shaun Rosiere) the only signature on the document are our signatures. N.C.I.C.C., Inc. the company he sold the Consortium to requested copies of our contract to make sure there was no fraud. Since we did not have a signed copy of the original we sent in another copy of the original contract with no changes only our signatures. Now he is suing us We are just investors with no fraud intended. He said in the suit that we made copies of and resubmitted to N.C.I.C.C., Inc. copies of copyrighted material. We used contract he had sent to us and we haven't received any financial status of our investment in over 8 mo. Why isn't he coming after our corporations instead of us
Sending someone a copy of a contract is not copyright infringement. Additionally, you should notify the SEC about this clown because it sounds like he may be involved in some fraudulent activities, especially not providing you with any financial statements regarding your investments. You should hire an attorney to represent you in this matter now because you will likely have to fight this guy with this and may have to go against the other new company as well.

I hope you found my answer helpful, please click on the GREEN ACCEPT for my answer. This is necessary for me to be paid for my work and so that I can get credit for assisting you. Your question will not close, and you will still have the opportunity to follow-up if needed. Leaving a bonus and positive feedback is not required, but doing so is certainly appreciated!

If you have additional questions, please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.

There can also be a delay of an hour or more in between my answers because I may be helping other customers or taking a break.

I hope you too have a great New Year. We are not allowed to give out specific referrals, but you should go to, which is the same site used by attorneys.