Ellen, Attorney
Experience:  25 years of experience helping people like you.
9968427

I incorporated a small s-corp in 9/07 in Fla. The 2 principle

I incorporated a small s-corp in 9/07 in Fla. The 2 principle officers were my daughter and a non-involved passive investor who left the company in 5/08 due to the collapse of his own company now in bankruptcy.. He recently went on line changed the corporate officers listed, locked me out of the bank account with the help of our ofc mgr, who is an officer but non-shareholder and says he owns the entire company. We had a written seperation agreement in 5/08. Is this legal? What should I do?

Thank you for your question. I am happy to assist you.

Consider filing a police report for embezzlement and theft against both the man and the office manager. If they say it is a civil matter, point out that the man was no longer associated with the business and the officer manager was aware of the situation.

Additionally you can file suit against the man for breach of contract, civil theft and tortious interference with contract. You can file suit against the office manager for civil theft.

I hope that the information which I provided was helpful to you.

Best wishes for a Happy New Year. If you have additional questions, please do not hesitate to submit them to me directly.

Thank you,
Customer/span>

THIS IS FOR INFORMATION ONLY. NO ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP EXISTS. PLEASE CONSULT A LAWYER IN YOUR STATE FOR LEGAL ADVICE

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Thank you so much I will meet with my attorney friday. One more thing, they have obvoiusly been planning this for sometime. I was a non-shareholder General Manager who ran total Operations for this company since day 1, but my daughter was the 50% owner. This investor who is obviously financially desperate has been out of any involvement for 6 months. Also I have a non-shareholder investor who deposited a very large loan to the company 2 days ago and I am afraid they have taken his money. They have changed the password XXXXX the bank acount so I can't check anything. If we originally incorporated this company with himself and my daughter equally is what he did legal? He thinks he owns everything 100% or so he say's.

His actions appear criminal.

I am glad that you have an appointment with local counsel. He can also assist you in filing the police report.

Best of wishes in this New Year.

Thank you,
Customer/span>

Thank you for the generous bonus. Good luck to you.