Law Pro, Attorney
Experience:  20 years experience in business law - sole proprietor, partnership, and corporations

I have a ACH company in Nevada taking charges for my customers

Customer Question

I have a ACH company in Nevada taking charges for my customers and he has not paid out to us in almost 2 months, claim the money i stock in a bank wire somewhere, Im not in the US ,he refuse to give me any prof of the wires, what can I do its 30.000USD
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Law Pro replied 7 years ago.

You have no alternative but to file suit in the matter against them in Las Vegas, Nevada. You might also think about filing criminal charges against them by talking to the District Attorney's office.

You should immediately hire local counsel - you may have additional matters to pursue such as fraud, misrepresentation, etc.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Yes, but how will I find out who he really is, hes site seems to have false address etc

Expert:  Law Pro replied 7 years ago.

I don't know - they do list addresses - however, that's what you'll be paying your attorney to find out and get them served with notice of process.

Here's the addresses I pulled off their website:

Nevada Mailing Address:
2510 East Sunset Road, #5, Las Vegas, Nevada 89120

New Mexico Mailing Address:
Box 1076, 241 E Historic Highway 66, Gallup, NM 87301

They also give telephone numbers - a good secretary will be able to find out where they are. Howver, if not, then maybe some searching in the corporate records, etc. will determine where to serve them.