How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INFOLAWYER Your Own Question
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 55860
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
INFOLAWYER is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was duped by 2 companys for leads for my customers. One never

Customer Question

I was duped by 2 companys for leads for my customers. One never delivered the lead order and the other sold me old leads as real time so they falsefied their product. I paid 1 with a personal check that was my moms and another thru paypal in which both have been turned down for refund. How can i get my money back after a number of emails and calls to their companies.
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 8 years ago.
You can report the companies to the BBB, and based on their conduct and your written demands, sue in small claims court for your fees paid and court costs.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
great answer. I have went to bbb and they closed it because they can not get ahold of the companys either. i have email addresses, phone numbers and names... i have an address for only 1 of the can i go about it...
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 8 years ago.
I suggest you farm this out to local collection law firm which you can find on Let them handle it on contingency and search out the business whereabouts and seek to sue and collect for you. If the company is out of business you may be out of luck.
INFOLAWYER and other Business Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
there is no collection services on just to let you know.. but thank you, XXXXX XXXXX looking for one via google...
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 8 years ago.
There should be business lawyers, contract lawyers, and general practice lawyers who can pursue this claim through the site.