I was duped by 2 companys for leads for my customers. One never

Customer Question

I was duped by 2 companys for leads for my customers. One never delivered the lead order and the other sold me old leads as real time so they falsefied their product. I paid 1 with a personal check that was my moms and another thru paypal in which both have been turned down for refund. How can i get my money back after a number of emails and calls to their companies.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 7 years ago.
You can report the companies to the BBB, and based on their conduct and your written demands, sue in small claims court for your fees paid and court costs.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
great answer. I have went to bbb and they closed it because they can not get ahold of the companys either. i have email addresses, phone numbers and names... i have an address for only 1 of the can i go about it...
I suggest you farm this out to local collection law firm which you can find on Let them handle it on contingency and search out the business whereabouts and seek to sue and collect for you. If the company is out of business you may be out of luck.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
there is no collection services on just to let you know.. but thank you, XXXXX XXXXX looking for one via google...
There should be business lawyers, contract lawyers, and general practice lawyers who can pursue this claim through the site.