INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Experience:  LICENSED BUSINESS LAWYER
11313492

WE SOLD OUR BUSINESS FOR A AGREED AMOUNT AND FINANCED A PORTION.

WE SOLD OUR BUSINESS FOR A AGREED AMOUNT AND FINANCED A PORTION. THE BUYERS DECIDED TO STOP PAYING MONTHLY INSTALLMENTS 9 MONTHS AGO AND NOW WE ARE IN THIS LEGAL MESS. WHY IS THERE A MESS IN THE FIRST PLACE WHEN WE HAD A SIGNED CONTRACT. THIS IS A CASE OF BUYERS REMORSE AND THE FACT THAT THEY ARE TOO LAZY TO WORK IT THE WAY IT NEEDS.
what is your question?
what state are you in?
Customer: replied 8 years ago.

WHY ARE THEY ABLE TO DO THIS? WE HAVE A SIGNED AGREEMENT AND IT IS TAKING A YEAR TO GET THEM TO KEEP THE AGREEMENT. THEY SHOULD JUST PAY LIKE WE ALL AGREED UPON. MEANWHILE I AM STUCK WITH THIS DEBT.

DUE DILLAGEANCE WAS DONE ON OUR END AND THE SAME WOULD BE ASSUMED BY THEM. EVEN IF THEY DIDI NOT THEY STILL SIGNED THE CONTRACT, SO I ASSUME THAT IS A BINDING AGREEMENT????

You have a binding agreement and it appears they have defaulted for whatever reason. Based on the terms of the agreement, you should sue for the amounts not paid plus court costs.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
YES THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING. WHY IS THIS SUCH A HASSLE THROUGH THE SYSTEM? IF I DONT PAY FOR MY HOUSE THEY TAKE IT WITHIN A FEW MONTHS!!! HE HAS NOT PAID FOR A YEAR AND WE STARTED THIS WITHIN THE FIRST MONTH. WHY IS IT TAKING SO LONG????
You need to prepare yourself mentally and emotionally for the fact that litigation takes time, that people dont keep their word, and that enforcement of a judgment may not be easy either. If you do not have counsel handling it, consider doing so relieve some of the stress and ensure the collection proceeds smoothly. Kindly accept my answer.