socrateaser, Attorney
Experience:  Retired (mostly)

I ordered something online 4 months ago, I didnot ...

I ordered something online 4 months ago, I didnot receive the item and the company will not give me a refund, the company is in Nevada I''m in florida, can I take legal action
Category: Business Law
Expert:  socrateaser replied 8 years ago.
How did you pay for it?
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I used paypal, I contacted paypal about it they said it has been over 45 days and that is there time limit for dispute, I emailed the guy again and asked for my money or I would take legal action he said go ahead and try because he owns a Nevada Corp so trail will be in Las Vegas NV, what can I do?

If what you're saying is that you attempted to purchase something and the vendor simply took your money and refused to deliver it, then that is pure interstate criminal fraud (false pretenses).

If you used a credit card in connection with PayPal to make the purchase you can file a dispute with your credit card issuer within 60 days of the date that the purchase appears on your bill.

If you didn't use a credit card, then there's always this: