Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.

This type of funding, similar to factoring, allows you to ...

Customer Question

This type of funding, similar to factoring, allows you to sell your future credit card receivables for immediate access to working capital. You can spend the money on whatever your business needs; equipment purchases, advertising, renovations, expansion

You can use your future credit card receivables to get the cash your business needs right away!

You can qualify for $3000 to $3000,000 per location
A set percentage of your Visa/MasterCard transactions pay off the cash advance. No need to run 30-50% off sales to raise money.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Lindie-Moderator replied 8 years ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer again. Is this question for our Business Law Experts? As it looks like part of it may have been cut off.

Thank you,
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
hi, I haven't finished yet, sorry

this is the programe called use your future credit card sale to get the cash advance, which is unsecure and won't influence credit score,

my point is is this really that good? if for some reason, the business has to close, or sale, will they ask the business owner to pay for it, or will be send to the court? thank you