rvlaw
rvlaw, Attorney
Experience:  NYC Trial Attorney 30+ years; Law professor ; BUSINESS LAW; CONTRACTS; TORTS; Arbitrator
3071004

How do I conduct a search for the availability of an

How do I conduct a search for the availability of an LLC name in Texas? Also, how do I locate the forms and file? Thank-you.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  rvlaw replied 8 years ago.

Hi Vickie,

There are services online that will do everything very cheaply...don't do it yourself. I'm a lawyer and when I went LLC, I used the service. I will get you one for TX.

Rich

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to rvlaw's Post: Can you give me a ball park of the fees for the service you would recommend and idea of Texas fees? Is an LLC better than filing Articles of Inc.?
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to rvlaw's Post: Thank you - I will investigate the links that you have sent. It is intimidating as I am not very familiar with the process and do appreciate your suggestion. Thank you
Expert:  rvlaw replied 8 years ago.

All the more reason to have them do it. If you are satisfied, please press ACCEPT

thanks

rich