Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  All corporate law, including non-profits and charitable fraternal organizations.
10285032

My Wife and I sign a contract for membership into a ...

My Wife and I sign a contract for membership into a vacation discount company its called Royal Palm vacation. If we wish to cancel this contract do we have three working days to do so?
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 8 years ago.
You should have three working days to cancel all such deals. Call them immediately and request cancelation stating that you are well within your cancelation period. They may give you a difficult time and even tell you that you cannot, please demand to speak to a supervisor to get satisfaction. Also, if you placed any payments, notify your credit card company and cancel the charge immediately.

If you found my answer helpful, please click on the GREEN ACCEPT button. Your question will not close, and you will still have the opportunity to follow-up if needed. Leaving a bonus and positive feedback is not required, but doing so is certainly appreciated!