rvlaw
rvlaw, Attorney
Experience:  NYC Trial Attorney 30+ years; Law professor ; BUSINESS LAW; CONTRACTS; TORTS; Arbitrator
3071004

This is the first ever Business Law question! $15 to the ...

This is the first ever Business Law question! $15 to the first person who can answer it: What was the biggest Business / Contract Law case you were involved with? What was the outcome?

I had a major Partnership dispute between two partners in a jewelry business worth millions of dollars in good will. precious jewels, molds and models, confidential designs, etc. I represented the defendant family. The company bore the family name. We were inundated with suit after suit for lost profits, theft of business, deceit, fraud...you name it. The cases were consolidated and went on for 4-5 years. After weeks of trial, the court dismissed all claims against my clients except ordered them to pay a mere $50,000 for use of the family name to continue the business.

rvlaw