Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

I need tutoring on Cloud Computing Class. Here is an

Customer Question

I need tutoring on Cloud Computing Class. Here is an assignment.
Research 3 Platform as a Service (PaaS) providers, and identify why they may be considered as potential PaaS providers for the current supply chain program.
Identify potential benefits and risks that may be unique to each PaaS provider.
Include in your analysis a general discussion on budgeting considerations.
Include a summary that details the PaaS provider that you would select, with justification.
Category: Business and Finance Homework
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 5 months ago.

Hi, I'm Greg. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Can you provide theå specifics of what you are needing for this prompt as what you have provided above does not really show what is required. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be to find an expert who is best able to support your needs.

You can upload using a file sharing site such as mediafire.com or wikisend.com and then share the link here with us.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
The chief information officer (CIO) is pleased with the progress being made with the Software as a Service (SaaS) and Identity as a Service (IDaaS) efforts so far and wants to look at the supply chain program that was custom-written. The CIO wants it gone. An SOA approach may work here, which would involve some on- premise hardware. In the long term, the CIO might consider SOA and Infrastructure as a Service and is presently more interested in a PaaS approach. Complete the following for Section 3:Research 3 Platform as a Service (PaaS) providers, and identify why they may be considered as potential PaaS providers for the current supply chain program.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
please do research on Cloud Computing and do 3 Platform as Services provider. Write 2 to 3 pages
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information my phone number is ***-***-****
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Can you provide the status? I have not received answer yet.