linda_us
linda_us, Master's Degree
Experience:  A tutor for Business, Finance, Accounts and other related topics.
19873544

Assignment 2: Organizational StrategyA county health

Customer Question

Assignment 2: Organizational StrategyA county health department wants to increase the number of Medicaid beneficiaries that participate in prenatal care. It knows that only 40 percent of the expectant mothers eligible for prenatal care fully use the benefit. Many of these target customers make only one or two prenatal visits and then drop out of the program. Most of these women visit the emergency room if they have problems during pregnancy, and also come to the emergency room when they are in labor.In 5- to 6-pages:
1.Define at least four questions you would need to ask in order to write a SWOT analysis.
2.Write vision and mission statements for the county health department that provides services to pregnant women.
3.Write at least four objectives for the department. In your objectives, try to address the problem presented in the scenario.By Friday,
Category: Business and Finance Homework
Expert:  David L. replied 3 months ago.

My name is David.

Is there a particular format requirement, such as APA?

Are tables acceptable as part of the page count?

Thanks,

David.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
5 pg. word document. APA. At least 4 prior to any tables/ reference list.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
How soon can I expect?
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
By friday?
Expert:  David L. replied 3 months ago.

Since I am not absolutely certain that I will be able to complete this by Friday I am going to open up your question to other experts that will be able to meet your time line.

Thanks,

David.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 3 months ago.

Hello

Kindly let me know that do you still need the answer as well as can you give reference of my work in your assignment?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hello. Yes, I still need help. I'm not sure I follow your question about reference. Can you please elaborate?
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hey, Max. Are you not able to answer?
Expert:  F. Naz replied 3 months ago.

Please let me know that how many hours are remaining in the deadline and by referencing I mean that you need to cite me in your paper so it will explain that you have taken my help in completing your assignment, thanks.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Ok. 24 to 48 hours. Can you do this?
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 3 months ago.

Hello

Thanks for the reply, but you did not answer that could you cite me or not and if yes then please provide some example so I can understand, thanks.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I said ok. Which i meant yes. Now you want an example of how I would cite you? I hadn't gotten quite that far seeing how I still don't have an assignment to cite. I asked my original question on Tuesday. Every rebuttal is taking a day and i am running out of time. If you have a citation in mind, please include. But, I really need to know one way or tge other so I can move accordingly. Thank you.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 3 months ago.

Please accept the offer so the answer may be provided as agreed, thanks.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Is this in addition to the original Payment I have made? When can I expect completed and in full?
Expert:  F. Naz replied 3 months ago.

The total payment which will be charged to you is $200 so 126 is the additional to that as well as the assignment will be delivered to you in next 24 hours, thanks.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
If you thought it was too much work and wanted more money, you could have stated thatc3 days ago. I would agreed to more. But not 200. Never again@!!
Expert:  F. Naz replied 3 months ago.

I have initiated the conversation one day before so it is impossible for me to tell you 3days before ago and I cannot tell you the price at the start of the conversation, thanks.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
You initiated on 29th. So, today you just realized the cost? On the day I clearly stated i needed? Lol. No thanks. Have a great weekend.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 3 months ago.

Okay, better luck next time, thanks.