linda_us
linda_us, Master's Degree
Experience:  A tutor for Business, Finance, Accounts and other related topics.
19873544

Need some help with Macro Economics questions!!!

Customer Question

Category: Business and Finance Homework
Expert:  Emilee Weaver replied 6 months ago.

Hi, I should be able to help you with this. Can you give me some more information?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hello, Emilee. Thank you for responding! I have some simple questions that need answered for Macro Economics. If you can do a phone call or an email response, that may be easier as its about 20 questions!
Expert:  PDtax replied 6 months ago.

Hi from just answer. I'm PDtax. Since your first expert opted out, I can assist.

Can you post the list of questions and your deadline? I can then provide a price and commit to assist.

PDtax

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
DEADLINE:: 5:59PMI copied and pasted all the questions onto a word document because it couldn't fit in this question area. Where can I upload the word document for you to see? Or should i send it to you over email?
Expert:  PDtax replied 6 months ago.

I'm a little reluctant to take your phone call without looking at your project first.

You can send it to my email: (Edited by Moderator) I'll look at it right now, but since you want this by 5:59 pm (EST I assume), I'll see if I can assist.

Expert:  PDtax replied 6 months ago.

I still haven't gotten any file of your questions.

Expert:  F. Naz replied 6 months ago.

Please provide data and the maximum time you may give. You may upload the file at www.mediafire.com or www.wikisend.com and provide me the link, thanks.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Okay, great. Deadline is at 9:59PM. I just uploaded it there for you on wiki.the download link is : http://wikisend.com/download/782990/1-2.docx
Expert:  F. Naz replied 6 months ago.

Hello

How many hours are remaining in your deadline? as well as let me know that are these your assignment questions? or practice questions?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Deadline is at 9:59PM. They're extremely easy questions to answer. I uploaded them onto the Wiki site for you.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 6 months ago.

Thanks for the reply, but tell me the remaining time in number of hours as I am from different time zone as well as are these your assignment questions?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Oh okay, 2 hours and 10 minutes.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 6 months ago.

Sorry, cannot answer, thanks.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
F.NAZ, since you can not answer, please opt out so other experts can help! Thank you so much.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 6 months ago.

Okay, thanks.

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 6 months ago.
I am Josie, a moderator for this topic.
There is no need to repost or relist your question. Your question remains open to all Experts.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
NEED A MACRO ECONOMICS PROFESSIONAL TO HELP WITH SOME MULTIPLE QUESTIONS!