linda_us, Master's Degree
Experience:  A tutor for Business, Finance, Accounts and other related topics.

Special Education Law Attorney: 1. How has the legal system

Customer Question

Special Education Law Attorney:
1. How has the legal system evolved, as it applies to special education over the past 20 years, and how has that affected the legal framework for special education today?
2, How does the legal framework differ for special needs students and regular students in private and public schools?
3. Who monitors the implementation and evaluation of IEPs in private and public schools?
4. In the legal expert’s opinion, are there any elements of special education law that need refinement? Explain.
Category: Business and Finance Homework
Expert:  attyadvisor replied 2 months ago.

Welcome and thank you for your question. I will be the Attorney that will be assisting you. I am an Arizona licensed attorney and it would be my pleasure to assist you. You stated above that this is a homework assignment. Is that correct? If so we need to move your question to the homework category. Please clarify. Thank you.

Expert:  F. Naz replied 2 months ago.

Are these your assignment question?