BusinessTutor
BusinessTutor, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Working towards my MBA degree in Finance (Completed the Foundation Classes with a GPA 4.0)
3708793

I have a multiple choice exam due tomorrow but no time to

Customer Question

i have a multiple choice exam due tomorrow but no time to complete it. Is there anyone that can help? It is a business law exam. about 25 multiple choice and 7 short answer questions.
Category: Business and Finance Homework
Expert:  BusinessTutor replied 5 months ago.

I can help you as I have answered the same exam before, but you would need to re-write the essay part answers in your own words. Unfortunately I have lots of assignments so it would be hard for me to re-write the answers. If that is ok with you, please advise and I will post the answers right away

Thank you

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
That is perfect

Great :)

I will just quickly go over the questions to make sure it is exactly the same exam and will post the answers shortly (an hour max)

Thank you

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
That's fine, Its due tomorrow night
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
is everything going ok?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Is it going to be completed today?

Sorry for the delay, but I wanted to make sure you get the full answers and needed to double check the questions. Please click on the following link to download the answers:

https://app.box.com/s/vqipmxjkpqf8ju1ufcva3lqhtup1njav

Please remember that (as agreed) you would need to re-write the essay part answers in your own words.

All the best

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thank you so much, I was just getting a little nervous because it was due today. I will paraphrase everything that you have given me and I thank you for your time

Not at all, I apologize for the stress, but I had all notifications turned off to be able to concentrate.

Wishing you all the best.

P.S. If all is good, please remember to rate the service

Is all good?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
everything worked out. I changed some wording and multiple choice answers. Thank you so much for your help.

You are most welcome :) I was worried because you have not rated the service so please rate the service if satisfied with my work

Thank you