linda_us, Master's Degree
Experience:  A tutor for Business, Finance, Accounts and other related topics.

Lane, the head professional at Royal Oak Country Club, must

Customer Question

chris lane, the head professional at Royal Oak Country Club, must develop a schedule of matches for the couples' golf league that begins its season at 4:00 p.m. tomorrow. Eighteen couples signed up for the league, and each couple must play every other couple over the course of the 17-week season. Chris thought it would be fairly easy to develop a schedule, but after working on it for a couple of hours, he has been unable to come up with a schedule. Because Chris must have a schedule ready by tomorrow afternoon, he asked you to help him. A possible complication is that one of the couples told Chris that they may have to cancel for the season. They told Chris they will let him know by 1:00 p.m. tomorrow whether they will be able to play this season.
Prepare a report for Chris Lane. Your report should include, at minimum, the following items:
1. A schedule that will enable each of the 18 couples to play every other couple over the 17-week season.
Category: Business and Finance Homework
Expert:  PDtax replied 3 months ago.

Hi from just answer. I'm PDtax.

Is this all that you need, or do you need a contingency schedule as well?

I will post an offer to assist. Accept, and I can work this up tomorrow, Sunday.

Expert:  PDtax replied 3 months ago.

I didn't hear back, so I will release your question to the queue. Other experts can now assist.

Expert:  F. Naz replied 3 months ago.

Please provide details and mention the deadline, thanks.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.

I do not need the question answered. I wish to withdrawal my request and be refunded the $24.

Expert:  F. Naz replied 2 months ago.

Please contact customer support in that case, thanks.