linda_us
linda_us, Master's Degree
Experience:  A tutor for Business, Finance, Accounts and other related topics.
19873544

Week 6 - Final Paper Evaluation of Corporate Performance

Customer Question

Week 6 - Final Paper Evaluation of Corporate Performance Homework should involve applying the concepts learned in class to an analysis of a Humana Inc using data from its annual report. Using the concepts from this course, you will analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the company and write a report recommending whether or not to purchase the company stock. The completed report should include: •

An introduction to the company, including background information. • A financial statement review. • Pro Forma financial statements (Balance Sheet and Income Statement) for the next two fiscal years, assuming a 10% growth rate in sales and Cost of Goods Sold (COGS) for each of the next two years. • A ratio analysis for the last fiscal year using at least two ratios from each of the following categories: o Liquidity o Financial leverage o Asset management o Profitability o Market value

• Calculate Return on Equity (ROE) using the DuPont system. • Assess management performance by calculating Economic Value Added (EVA). •

Evaluate the soundness of the company’s financial policies (e.g. capital structure, debt, leverage, dividend policy, etc.) based on the material covered during class. •

A synopsis of your findings, including your recommendations and rationale for whether or not to purchase stock from this company.

This report should be 15 to 20 pages long, excluding title page and reference page(s), using APA 6th edition. Support your findings and recommendations with evidence from at least five scholarly sources in addition to the annual report, such as the textbook, industry reports, and articles from the Ashford University Library. Be sure to include links to websites that were used as references or to access company information.

Paper must include • Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement. • Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought. •

Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis. •

Must use at least five scholarly sources. w/ industry reports, and articles from the Ashford University • Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. References: that can be used : ****

*Course Material **

Byrd, J., Hickman, K., & McPherson, M. (2013). Managerial Finance. San Diego, CA: Bridgepoint Education Inc. Schneider, A. (2012).

Managerial Accounting. Retrieved from Schneider, A. (2012). Managerial accounting: Decision making for the service and manufacturing sectors. San Diego, CA: Bridgepoint Education.

deadline Sunday Morning

Category: Business and Finance Homework
Expert:  Donna Kakonge replied 4 months ago.

Dear Dayne,

Do you have the readings for me to refer to? When is your deadline?

Thank you,

Donna Kakonge, BJ, MA, TESOL, LLB, ABD

Dear Dayne,

Now I see your deadline and thank you for providing the course material. I can do this. I will have it done in time.

Kindest regards,

Donna

Customer: replied 4 months ago.

Well thank you please keep posted

Customer: replied 4 months ago.

Please take into consideration the Humana & Aetna merger please .. the paper is more Humana ..

recent news : http://money.cnn.com/2016/07/21/news/companies/doj-anthem-cigna-humana-aetna/

Dear Dayne,

Thank you. I will.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.

:-)Cool

:-)...thanks!

Dear Dayne,

I just looked into this more carefully and the report that you want me to refer to for the assignment is 166 pages! I am going to make you an offer for more credit for this assignment because this involves a lot of work. The final report also must be 15 to 20 pages! :-). I am not saying I cannot do it, but I really need more credit for it. I will make you an offer and please do not reject it. I can make you an offer that you can afford. All you would need to do is let me know.

Kindest regards,

Donna

Customer: replied 4 months ago.

110.00

Dear Customer,

Thank you for not rejecting my offer. You do understand that this would be on top of what you have already credited for the question? Please make sure that it is something that you can afford. I just want to ensure that you understand that. Once we have confirmed everything and you accept my offer, then I can start on your work to have it completed for you by Sunday morning.

Kindest regards,

Donna

Hello Dayne,

OK. I will go ahead and make you the offer that you proposed. Once you accept I can get started on this to have it done by Sunday morning. It is going to be a lot of work.

Dear Dayne,

Once you accept the offer I can proceed.

Kindest regards,

Donna

Customer: replied 4 months ago.

I offered 110.00. Will that be ok?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.

90 plus 110.00. That 200. No I can't afford that. ... the total charge can be made for a total 130.00.

Dear Dayne,

OK. Here is my proposal. Once you accept I can proceed.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.

I.on my phoNE I can see the offer pop up are off can.u try a again

Dear Dayne,

Yes. I will try again.

Dear Dayne,

I cannot proceed with your assignment until you accept the offer. I would like to open your assignment up to other experts if you do not accept my offer based on what you can afford.

Kindest regards,

Donna

Customer: replied 4 months ago.

thx I just saw the link also

thx

Dear Dayne,

So would you like me to opt out of this question? Will you accept the offer? Please go ahead and accept it if you will.

Kindest regards,

Donna

Dear Dayne,

I need to know what to do to either give myself or another expert time to work on your question. It would take some time to complete.

Kindest regards,

Donna

Dear Dayne,

I will do it now. I will have it done by Sunday morning.

Kindest regards,

Donna

Dear Dayne,

Is it possible that I can have until Sunday midnight to complete this please? I will need more time.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.

Ineed to.turn.it on midnight. ... so try to make it a few hours before. Thx

Dear Dayne,

I can only get it done at midnight. I will opt out.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.

hopw we are on the time zone ,.. but class isnt so Hopefully we can getthis done.. when u get it in just let me know .. It wa shard doing 2 classes this term and moving this weekend .. I just got a breathe ....

Customer: replied 4 months ago.

Morning

Customer: replied 4 months ago.

Morning again anytime today would be great, I was able to get some time from Professor due to the situation I am going through, please dont disappoint

Customer: replied 4 months ago.

I'm still waiting.

Expert:  F. Naz replied 4 months ago.

Hello

I have read your assignment and it states that you yourself should do by analyzing the learning you learned during the classes, so why you are not doing this, please let me know , thanks.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.

I was actual having family situation including having nto.relocate and had another class I need to cover so reasons asking for assistance .. and then.have the opportunity to review and add the additional aspects accordingly....

Are you going to be assiting?

Expert:  F. Naz replied 4 months ago.

I can provide the information for this to you but you have to agree that you will not use as it is your own work as well as you will need to change it entirely and re-word it, please let me know if that works for you, thanks.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.

Go read work and will need to reword but there are some portionsuggestions that may be needed as per quotes and in text citations. .

Expert:  F. Naz replied 4 months ago.

So can you give reference of my work in your paper? because suggestions were given by me, thanks.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.

Unclear. .. u mean if I am able to mention it name? Not likely. .. that's where the real wording comes in place

Expert:  F. Naz replied 4 months ago.

Real wording of whom?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.

Not clear either

u do the outline in detail .. and I reword accordingly

Customer: replied 4 months ago.

Are you working on this project?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.

Please withdraw my question.
I has no response on whether an expert is working on this

Expert:  F. Naz replied 4 months ago.

So the calculation part will be done by you and other information will be provided by me okay?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.

No.that work need to be turned in on Sunday Monday night. I did what I could I have already turned in.my work. Thanks.

Expert:  F. Naz replied 4 months ago.

Okay, better luck next time, thanks.