linda_us
linda_us, Master's Degree
Experience:  A tutor for Business, Finance, Accounts and other related topics.
19873544

Economics & Business Statistics Please find the attached

Customer Question

Economics & Business Statistics
Please find the attached file.
To ((( Dr. Beth - Professor )))
Hi dear Beth :)
How are you sweet heart
I'm back again with my questions and I need your assistance, this time for economics and business statistics.
Can you help me answering the questions?
Please find the attached file.
Looking for your reply :)
Category: Business and Finance Homework
Expert:  JACUSTOMER-6bgu7ox4- replied 5 months ago.

Hello! How are you??? It is wonderful to "see" you again! Thank you so much for thinking of me for your project! I would be delighted to help you with this! My only concern is that I don't know how qualified I am to help with the statistics questions. I took one statistics course at the university, but math in general isn't my strength. Would you prefer to seek another expert for this particular project, one who may be stronger in math?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hi dear
I'm very well thank you :))
Yes sure, I'm very sure now no one will answer the question as I put your name on it lol
but let us try, why not, yes dear I would like to see another expert if you cant help me out.

I absolutely understand! I would feel terrible if I weren't able to do the best work possible for you in the statistics sections! But please don't worry: the other experts will see that I have opted out so that you can seek a better qualified expert for your question. I thank you so, so much for thinking of me and I hope that we can work together again in the very near future--anything but math! :) Best of luck with your project! And please know that if there is anything I can do, including helping you find another professional, I am right here! :) Have a terrific week!

Expert:  Ryan replied 5 months ago.

Thank you for using the site.

I guess I'm the opposite of Beth. I can help you with the statistics questions, but the economics questions are outside my scope of experience.

Perhaps if you split this into two separate questions (and adjusted the prices accordingly), Beth could help you with the economics questions, and I could help you with the statistics questions. If you'd like to do that, then be sure to mention Beth in the new question for economics, and add "For Ryan" at the beginning of the new question for the statistics problems. (I've done these before, so I'll probably have them ready for you by then.)

Thanks,

Ryan

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hi Ryan
Okay I will do that
Thank you for your advice
Please check my upcoming request :)
Expert:  Ryan replied 5 months ago.

Will do. Also, be sure that your statistics questions get put in the Math categories, otherwise I won't be able to see them. Similarly, you should put the economics questions in the category that Beth works in (I don't actually know her.)

I have these all ready for you too. Just finished editing the file.

Thanks,

Ryan

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Ryan
I already post the questions just now and I put your name on it '' For Ryan''
Please check it
otherwise please accept the questions as attached, then later on we can adjust the price
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Ryan
I post the statistics questions in the Math categories
Please check it now.
Expert:  Ryan replied 5 months ago.

Got it. Thanks.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Beth are you there dear? :)
Can you still help me out with Economics questions?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Dear Beth please answer me ASAP regarding my economics questions
if you can help me out or not
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Dear Customer care
please cancel this post.
I posted a new one.Thanks