linda_us, Master's Degree
Experience:  A tutor for Business, Finance, Accounts and other related topics.

Markets Failures and Exceptions of the following situations,

Customer Question

Markets Failures and ExceptionsFor each of the following situations, the market system has failed and/or just will not allocate resources efficiently:
•Situation 1: Firm A produces cement sifters. The process includes the melting of metals and chemicals which give the sifters strength. In the production process, waste is produced and released into the river that runs alongside of the plant.
•Situation 2: Some states allow students to attend certain universities within the state tuition free if they are a resident of that state. As a result of this policy, the state’s population is more educated and more productive in the workplace than many other states.
•Situation 3: You live in a small subdivision with several residents. The subdivision has one short dirt road that provides access to all the homes. Bob, one of the residents of the subdivision, just inherited a large sum of money and decides to have the road in the subdivision paved. After the paving, Bob asked the other residents to pay their fair share of the costs for the paving, but they all refused.
•Situation 4: The President of the United States has determined that the cost associated with national defense has become too expensive. In an effort to reduce costs and balance the budget, the President has asked the public to voluntarily pay for their fair share of the costs associated with national defense. One of his advisors insists that this would not work, another advisor thinks it’s good policy. Which advisor is correct?Deliverables:
•Using the situations above, prepare a 5-10 page Microsoft Word document that addresses the above situations and meets APA standards.
•Include a summary section in your report that contains 5-7 bullet points identifying your major findings or conclusions of your paper.
Category: Business and Finance Homework
Expert:  F. Naz replied 3 months ago.

Hello, is it your assignment question or homework question and also mention your deadline.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hi F.Naz,
This is my assignment that is now past due. I have been waiting on a respond.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 3 months ago.

So you will receive marks on this and you still need this?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 3 months ago.

If I will provide my work to you so can you give reference of that work in your assignment as you will use my work for your assignment, please let me know, thanks.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
HI F.Naz,
Yes I can give reference.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 3 months ago.

Great, Can you please provide a example of one so it will help me in understanding the way, thanks. And also mention your deadline, thanks.