F. Naz
F. Naz, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Have completed B.COM and CA Finalist
20040807

Complete a global competitive landscape and supply chain

Customer Question

Complete a global competitive landscape and supply chain scan for Nestle. You are expected to apply the tools, concepts, and methodologies that you have learned during this course.
Perform an analysis of the supply chain and changing eco-system in an effort to develop a lean value chain that fosters innovation and growth. You are expected to provide value to customers while addressing change management challenges in terms of process, products, and services.
Create a presentation not- to- exceed 10 minutes and 8 slides, Implementation Plan in which you include the following:
Analyze the supply chain from both product and service standpoints.
Analyze the most important value points in terms of process, products, and services.
Assess the organization's competitive position and possibilities.
Analyze the structure, logistics, and facility location of the organization.
Explain how the organization's structure, logistics, and facility location affects the organizational performance.
Develop a list of key objectives that foster innovation and growth in context of the business / industry.
Develop an implementation plan for key objectives, change management issues in context of all stakeholders as part of your operational plan. Please include a GANTT chart.
NOTE: I already have a powerpoint. I just need the information for the slides...
Category: Business and Finance Homework
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 6 months ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

I am a little confused as you say you have the powerpoint - can you upload for me to view? Do you mean a template and need all the Nestle information or have that and just need help organizing?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.

Hello Mr. ***** *****,

How are you? Thank you for your willingness to help! I have already created a ppt. I just need the above information completed, which should mostly be bullet points for the slides. I will incorporate the information to the ppt.

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.

Ok. thank you.

Expert:  F. Naz replied 6 months ago.

Hello

You need bullets for which questions?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.

hello this question is past the deadline. i thought i canceled it.