Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration

Am Roslyn, I failed my appellate brief final assignment, now

Customer Question

Am Roslyn, I failed my appellate brief final assignment, now I need help in obtaining my paralegal certificate
JA: The Writing Tutor can help you write a great paper. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: I need help with writing a brief
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Writing Tutor should know?
Customer: I live in new York and it must be based on the judicial system in my state, I was a student for the center for legal studies and took a 12 week course in paralegal, I passed everything expect for the appellate brief and need to resubmit it before August
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Writing Tutor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Business and Finance Homework
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Can you provide the specifics of what you are needing for this prompt as what you have provided above does not really show what is required. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be to find an expert who is best able to support your needs.

You can upload using a file sharing site such as or and then share the link here with us.