PDtax, Master's Degree
Experience:  MBA/CPA, Former college instructor and tutor.

I have an assignment research. May you help me? Joan a

Customer Question

I have an assignment for tax research. May you help me?
Joan a single mom has been collecting rare coins for the last several years. She is getting old and in 2014, she gathered her coins and took to her longtime friend who owns several pawn shops in Houston. The owner of pawn shop valued these coins at $80,000. She deducted $80,000 charitable deduction on her tax return 2014 tax return. IRS denied the deduction. Please help her
Can she go back resubmit appraisal? what statement law? how to write a penalty appeals for this case?
Category: Business and Finance Homework
Expert:  PDtax replied 4 months ago.
Hi from just answer. I'mCustomer I can assist, but will have to ask for a substantial price increase.I will also need to know when you want this, and other information about the returns and IRS rejection.