linda_us
linda_us, Master's Degree
Experience:  A tutor for Business, Finance, Accounts and other related topics.
19873544

1. Use two to three paragraphs to describe information

Customer Question

1. Use two to three paragraphs to describe information security strategic planning. (Include the activities an organization should complete and the tools they should use in the process.)2. Use two paragraphs to describe the challenges of information security management. (Be sure to include the goals, states, and measures used.)3. Use two to three paragraphs to describe information security policies, procedures, guidelines, and countermeasures. Explain the purpose of each. Identify the elements of a security policy. Give examples if applicable.4. Use two to three paragraphs to describe the use of a SWOT analysis. Which elements deal with internal versus external issues? Which elements identify helpful versus harmful issues?5. Use two to three paragraphs to describe risk management. Include the two methodologies used to measure risk. Please include descriptions of the following calculations: AV, EF, SLE, ARO, and ALE.6. Identify five information security specialists c
Category: Business and Finance Homework
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
6. Identify five information security specialists critical to planning and implementing a successful Information Security Management System. Please reference the NIST NICE Framework.7. Use two to three paragraphs to describe the ISO/IEC 27002 controls. What are they and how should they be used by an organization in implementing an Information Security Management System (ISMS)?8. Use two to three paragraphs to describe the Access Control as related to information security. Define the different types of access control and explain how they should be managed. Give examples if applicable.9. Use two to three paragraphs to describe the Physical Security as related to information security. Define the different elements of physical security and explain how they should be managed. Give examples if applicable.10. Use two to three paragraphs to describe Incident Response as related to information security.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I need help with these questions today, if possible. These are for my Information Security Management class.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 10 months ago.

Are these for your homework or assignment?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hi, thank you but I needed answers 3 days ago. Now its too late. I want a refund.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 10 months ago.

Contact customer support in that case, thanks.